The CI-HC8B and HC10B, our 8″ and 10″ Hidden within Cabinet (“HC”) subwoofer system, offers the highest level of performance when the installation environment requires positioning the subwoofer inside a concealed cabinet. The proprietary downward firing bandpass design delivers ultra-clean bass frequencies with higher SPL’s by concentrating the output through a vented slot located in the bottom of the enclosure. Simply put, the bass output which will ultimately fire through a finished toe kick system be will rich and vibrant complimenting even the most discerning speaker systems.
- Downward-firing bandpass design
- Slotted vent for optimal bass extraction
- Delivers clean bass through an installed toe kick system
- Large rubber isolation feet provided
- Gasket tape provided to further isolate the enclosure from the cabinet construction
- Custom sizes available to match most custom cabinet openings