TheFusion Cinema Trio modular system, consisting of individual Left, Right and Center channel modules, offers an alternative to our all-in-one Fusion Soundbar. Dedicated sound modules produce an expanded sound stage and midbass passband response. In addition, the Center module provides enhanced far-field radiated power and clarity.
– Three modules to a box
– Expanded sound stage
– Easily powered with a 35 WPC amplifier or AVR/Receiver
– Enhanced center channel far field power
– Smooth frequency response
– High dialogue intelligibility
– Easy integration
Cinema Trio Specs
System Type and Configuration
(3) Modular LRC, Sealed, WTW Configuration
(6) D Series 4.5″
(3) Vifa 1″ BC Neodymium Silk Dome
89 dB at 1 W- 1 M
4 ohms each sector with proprietary amplifier friendly IOSB technology
68 Hz – 20 Khz (4.5″)
Power- Min/Max – RMS
5″ h x 3″ d x 24″ w – 4.5″ drivers (custom widths available)
2. If wall mounting the LCR, install rubber bumpers and Z Clips. Z Clips mount “tab down” (screws on the top) and “tab up” (screws on the bottom) on the wall. Do not mount the Z Clips where the non-safe zones are indicated on the back of the unit.
3. Install hookup wires. Observe polarity to and from the receiver amplifier to the speaker. (+) Side of the peaker must connect to the (+) side of the amplifier. I.e. red to + and black to (-). Place either directly above or below the display. A third party mount system for the side speaker may be used.
4. Make sure you adhere to the UM1 bracket weight restrictions if using for the center channel
5. Break-in normally takes about 12 hours of playing. In this 12 hours, the crossover capacitors and drive units are breaking in. Please do not play at excessive power levels. Over-driving the speaker system can result in permanent damage. Always turn down the volume when changing between program sources.