- Open Back – 6.4” h x 3.95” d x custom length
- Closed Back – 6.4” h x 4.45” d x custom length
- Piano black high-gloss standard finish (additional colors, finishes, veneers and stains available)
- Sizes from 48” up to 76” available standard (additional sizes upon request)
- Tapered seamless ends to mimic the side profile of todays displays
- Interior side reflectors focus periphery sound to the front listening position improving intelligibility
- Rigid cavity construction increases midbass performance
- Open top panel, with inset grilles, provides the necessary high-frequency “breathing room” to match the Sonos® Playbar®
- Removable magnetic grille is partially inset for additional structural integrity
- Specialty Sony, Samsung and LG grilles with IR drop down badge notches are available
- Mesh weave on the front facing grille allows for full IR passthrough
- MDF and Baltic Birch construction
- Rounded top notch for easy cable access and management
- Easy installation with only four screws to fit any stud placement location
- Additional heights and depths available to fit most third-party soundbars
Custom Grille IR Notches
Many of the major television manufacturers place an infrared or logo badge on the bottom edge of the television. Our grilles are engineered to wrap around this protrusion creating a truly custom look, without disrupting any of the functionality.
Designers and clients love our extensive list of custom paint match options. All of our speakers and matching perforated metal grilles may be finished in any Benjamin Moore
All of our speakers may be finished in a high-gloss or matte durable laminate providing a unique polished look.
Choose from a core set of custom color grille fabrics with superior audio properties and full infrared (“IR”) pass-through. Additional custom colors available upon request and availability.
Wood Veneers and stains
- Add a custom wood look to your Next Level product by choosing one of our custom veneers and stains
- Veneers: Oak, Maple, Cherry, Walnut or Chestnut
- Stains: Early American Minwax, Proprietary Dark Red Cherry