|System Type and Configuration||(2) Sector WTW, TW|
|Woofers||(3) D Series 3.3″ / 4.5″|
|Tweeters||(2) 1″ Vifa BC Neodymium Silk Dome|
|Sensitivity||88 dB (3.3″) / 89 dB (4.5″)|
|Impedance||4 ohms LR (WTW) / 8 ohms C (TW)|
|Response||80 Hz- 20 kHz (3.3″)
60 Hz – 20 kHz (4.5″)
|Power- Min/Max – RMS||20-200 W (3.3″)
20-400 W (4.5″)
|Dimensions (3.3″)||4.5″ w x 2.8″ d x custom″ h|
|Dimensions (4.5″)||5.06″ w x 3″ d x custom” h|
****Use the Z-clip mounting instructions or a third-party side mounting bracket****
1. Please keep your boxes and inner packaging materials. In the event that your speakers need to be serviced at the factory it is essential they are returned in their original packaging.
2. If wall mounting the LR-CC, install rubber bumpers and Z Clips. Z Clips mount “tab down” (screws on the top) and “tab up” (screws on the bottom) on the wall. Do not mount the Z Clips where the non-safe zones are indicated on the back of the unit.
3. Install hookup wires. Observe polarity to and from the receiver amplifier to the speaker. (+) The side of the speaker must connect to the (+) side of the amplifier. i.e. red to + and black to (-).
4. Break-in normally takes about 12 hours of playing. In this 12 hours, the crossover capacitors and drive units are breaking in. Please do not play at excessive power levels – Over-driving the speaker system can result in permanent damage. Always turn down the volume when changing between program sources.
- Paint Match
- Wood Veneers and stains
- Acoustic Fabrics
- Fusion Frame is the Perfect Audio Mate for Samsung’s Frame TVNovember 22, 2019 - 8:49 pm
- Next Level Acoustics Ships Custom Soundbars for Samsung’s Frame TVNovember 22, 2019 - 8:41 pm
- Next Level Acoustics Achieve Breakthrough Aesthetic Design and Sound Quality in a TV SoundbarNovember 21, 2019 - 3:47 pm